Saturday 20 June 2009

Let It Snow!!!!!

We are really loving Winter Wonderland Challenges. This week Clare and I have enjoyed making this weeks challenge which was "Let It Snow". We love the snow, and plan to play in it early next year! My card has a deep blue background with a large half glittered snowflake on it, you cant really see the glitter, but believe me it is there!



Clare decided to go for the snowman effect. She has emobssed "Let it Snow" in red on a gold background and placed it in the middle of a beautiful lilac snowflake. She has decorated the whole card with glitter dots, which once again the picture does not do it justice.



Really hope you enjoy our cards as much as we enjoy making them. Can't wait to see what next week holds. Take care until then.
Clare and Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Clare :O) and Sarah :O)

    Fantastic cards. I really like the deep blue sky on the top card just gorgeous. and I love the super cute snowman on the bottom.

    Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare & Sarah :o)

    Both beautiful cards! Sarah, that snowflake is gorgeous .... I love that it is half glittered! And Clare ... your card is beautiful. I love the snowman and your snoflake is ACE!

    Thank you both for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete