Sunday 10 May 2009

First two orders - Word must be getting around!!!!


Hi - really pleased, Cloggz and Me have had their first order (or two orders). Two 80 birthday cards - Clare is coming around this week (we need them done by the weekend) and we shall get photos on this blogg - its about time I did that! Been putting it off, because I am a little technophobic and the thought of trying to get photos on this thing is putting me off - I know it is probably really easy, but it is a bit of a learning curve for me!!! I have managed to get a photo of my baby Jemma - my beautiful Jack Russell who is now 8 months old and a real live wire. Thought I would try the same with some cards that I have taken photos of, but for the life of me I cannot find them on the computer! Why does everything have to be so complicated?


Why do weekends go so quickly - is it the alcohol????? Or just the fact that I am doing what I want to do instead of sitting at a desk and doing things other people want me to do????? Been dog walking and chillin watchin create and craft! Seem to be addicted to the programme, but as of yet have not ordered from it - I think that is a good idea myself!
Take care until later xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment