Wednesday 13 May 2009

Daring Card Makers - Mums the Word


I am so excited this is my first challenge card!!! It is for Daring Cardmakers, and the site was recommended to me by Jozza. I must thank Jozza very much for helping me put this card onto the daring cardmakers blog - and recommending that I try it out. She is a star, and has a fab website which I follow, and I suggest you take a look - it is FAB!!! Anyway, back to the card. I used papers from Funky Hand and hand made the embelishments (with a little help from word art).
You will notice that this is my third post of the day - I have been off work looking after my son who is off school at the moment, so been making the very most of my free time!! Great, why can't I just give up work and Blogg??? Oh yes, it doesn't pay!!!!!
Take care until next time.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. I really enjoy cardmaking and its just a matter of trying out different things. Your Mum card is lovely. If you look in my sidebar, I have tons of challenges that you could enter. A great way to meet new bloggers and make a few friends along the way!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sarah. I hope you'll keep coming back to play with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making the DCM’s dare your first challenge Sarah; I hope you enjoyed joining in.

    Your card is so pretty and those Funky Hand papers are wonderful aren’t they.
    I hope you’ll be back tomorrow to join in with new dare!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah and welcome to The Daring Cardmakers your card is really lovely - I'm so please you've shown it to us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah.

    Yay you did it!! So glad my instructions made sense and I am also glad you came to play at DCM. Your card is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete